Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Limo Driver

He said he drove a school bus. This was a very important fact that my physics teacher told us about himself. Because of this, he could drive his former students on impromtu field trips whenever he wanted. Also, he could so a physics experiement, where he moved the bus a couple feet with only his body weight (chain the bus to a fence, then jump on the chain, then tighten and repeat). He said that he was a bus driver in the mornings to pick up some extra cash. He shared the route with someone who drove in the afternoon. I thought this was a great idea.

I was on facebook looking for cool, unjustifiably cheap cars. I found 3 items of interest. Firstly, I found a foldout camper, which is very similar to the one my neighbor has, and it was only $500. Compared to other campers, which are above $2000 usually, I thought that this seemed like a bargain. I wrote down the information to show my dad, but neither of us are really interested.

I also found a moped. It was black and white checkered on most parts. There was a hawaiian looking flower on the front fender. It was $600. The person selling it said that she only had to fill it up once every three weeks. Also, it only costs about $3 to fill the tank. Unfortunantly, other people were interested, and so I forgot about it.

The final thing I found was a limo. 1987 Lincoln Town House. It was only $2200. About a year ago, my dad was talking about maybe buying a limo in the future and giving out rides as a kind of part time job. I told him about this limo, and we are going to check it out next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment